Liewenthal Electronics is a privately owned engineering and R&D company established in 1990. The company is specialized in embedded electronics and software development, mainly in the fields of industrial control, telecommunication, space technology, medical equipment and consumer electronics.
Our staff consists of more than 40 highly skilled software and hardware engineers with graduate degrees, among them two Ph.D. holders. Having 25 years of experience designing various embedded systems has made Liewenthal one of the strongest engineering partners in the region.
Liewenthal offers the entire range of engineering services – from the design to the final product – all under the same roof. Liewenthal's expertise portfolio includes microprocessor and programmable logic device (CPLDs, FPGAs) applications, embedded Linux deployment and PC applications. The company is a certified member of the Xilinx alliance program.
Liewenthal has established a Quality Management System (QMS) that has been certified to be in accordance with ISO 9001 since 2001. In 2014 Liewenthal’s QMS was certified to be in compliance also with ISO 13485 enabling Liewenthal to design medical devices.
Liewenthal has a strong track record bringing quality products to market in cooperation with market leaders and innovators from Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Estonia. In most cases working as a subcontractor for the biggest telecom, industrial and home entertainment companies in the Nordic region.
Operating in Estonia, Liewenthal Electronics is a high quality and cost effective engineering services provider.
Liewenthal has established a Quality Management System (QMS) that has been certified to be in accordance with ISO 9001 standard by Det Norske Veritas since 2001. In 2014 the QMS was certified to be in compliance also with ISO 13485.
Liewenthal’s Quality Management System’s main keypoints are:
- The customer’s satisfaction is the utmost goal;
- Every employee’s responsibility for his work;
- Following agreed milestones and keeping promises;
- Working in correspondence with Quality Management System’s procedures, customer’s requirements, standards and other regulatory documents;
- Sustainable usage of resources and prevention of environmental pollution;
- Assuring the efficient and peaceful working environment for employees;
- Continuous workforce education and training;
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.